You can have your important data recovered by professionals for £45 - No Fix, No Fee!
Data recovery is often possible on failed hard drives, allowing you to retrieve your important work, your family photos, and your emails, when you thought they were lost forever.
We will come to you, collect* your drive and try to assess the type of failure your hard drive has undergone. We will consult with you as to what you want us to provide.
In the first instance we will always try to retrieve the important data that you specify. If your drives have undergone data corruption it may also be possible for us to repair the corruption and bring your hard drive back to full operation.
To recover your data we run intensive disk analysis and data recovery software that scans and attempts to repair the entire surface of the disk.
If possible we will then access the data you have requested and copy it on to suitable media (CD/DVD) and return that data to you along with your hard drive.
* We will collect in the Leeds area only.
- Around 85% of hard drive problems can be recovered through software techniques, the remaining 15% can sometimes be recovered through hardware replacements.
- If you are hearing repetitive clicking noises from your drive, it may be a sign of imminent failure. Back up your important data now!
- Heat is your enemy! For the most reliable operation of your hardware (hard drives, memory, processors and mainboard) ensure that your system is running at a reasonable temperature. You can add additional cooling fans, and ensure your system is in as dust free environment as possible. (Do not sit your computer directly on a carpet!)
- You can help to ensure good health of your drives by occasionally running scandisk on your windows XP computer.
- If you're having problems where sometimes you can boot up and sometimes you get boot problems you should prioritise your backups, copy your most important files first!
- Generally you will have only a limited number of times you can access your data before permanent failure occurs.